Fitness Pilates in Medway from KingsFishers Total Fitness Pilates 01634 370721
Our Pilates Classes in Medway are attended by ladies from 16 to 60+ of all shapes and sizes. We offer Pilates for Beginners and Pilates for Intermediate, although we do cover alternative advanced Pilates moves for those who are experienced pilates class members.
Our Pilates Class customers tell us the classes are 'fun and informative', 'good music', 'not full of posers' and they like Liz's style of teaching Pilates for Total Fitness.
We offer Fitness Pilates for people attending from Medway, where we often have between 25 to 50 attend our Pilates Classes each Tuesday at Rainham Girls School, Rainham, Kent.
King’sFishers Total Fitness™
click for directions to the Pilates Classes
What is Pilates?
Pilates is a method of exercise and physical movement designed to improve flexibility, strengthen muscles and balance the mechanics of the body by working on posture, in particular, Pilates promotes a healthier back and stronger abdominal muscles. Addressing Fitness Pilates for class members from Medway. Pilates is also used and recommended by physiotherapists. See also our Pilates Golf Website if you play golf or know anyone who plays golf and wants to improve their game.
Is Pilates another fad?
Not at all; Pilates is named after its inventor, Joseph Pilates, who reached the ripe old age of 86 teaching Pilates all through his years.
What Pilates Level?
We cater for levels of Pilates from beginner to intermediate. Advanced Pilates exercisers are welcome and can take-up the sequences where it is safe and appropriate to do so.
Is Pilates Fun?
Our Pilates Classes in Medway, combine good fun, good music, coupled with sound excercises. By investing in an annual PPL Licence or PPL included music, we are able to offer any type of music, even the latest chart sounds, where appropriate.
- Concentration – fully focus on each Pilates movement to get the most value from it.
- Breathing – correct breathing ensures a good flow of oxygen to the working muscles. Also aids smooth and fluid movement in the Pilates classes.
- Relaxation – as you relax you will think about how your body feels and by recognising any tension, you can work to release any stress.
- Quality – correct alignment of the body is important and mastering the correct Pilates techniques is the key to achieving results.
- Flow – all Pilates exercises should be performed in a slow, continuous flowing movement to achieve control and quality.
- Awareness – you will realise your body’s weaknesses and this will help you to work and improve on them. We are only as strong as our weakest link!
Pilates Class Benefits
- Increased strength – particularly back and abdominals
- Increased body flexibility
- Improved body posture
- Increased body tone & bone density
- Improved balance and control of body
- Improved ease, grace and co-ordination of movement
- Heightened sense of well being and body awareness
- Fitness Pilates for people living in Medway
What Pilates Is Not
Pilates is not Aerobics (choreographed fast moving routines), although we do try to add slow, simple choreography where appropriate, to add variety e.g. warm-up. Pilates is not Yoga or Body Building and is in no way associated with any of these three things. It is a complete and unique fitness element in its own right.
Do you get BORED DOING EXERCISES?
Would you like to get FIT or FITTER?
Does the thought of the GYM TERRIFY YOU?
If your answer to any of these questions is YES, then we may have what you’re looking for!!! In the form of Fitness Pilates if you live in Medway.
If you are attending our class in Rainham, Kent, for the first time from Medway, our aim is to encourage you to feel welcome. You can bring a friend (and save over half your money - with our 2 for 1 offer), or come and meet new friends. We want to help you to achieve Total Fitness in a fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere where you'll be exercising in a safe & effective way! No need to join expensive fitness clubs in Medway. Come and experience professional classes run by a fully trained instructor in Pilates. We cater for intermediate and beginners, so don’t be shy; come and give Fitness Pilates a try!!!
You don’t have to take exercise seriously, just regularly. With a little motivation, you can make it happen!!!
| Class TimeTable | Class Prices | Class Directions | About Us | Events | Products | FAQ's | Contact Us |